Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to Sally's People.


Welcome to Sally's People! This odd blog has one function; to share characters I have created for my books. I've always been fascinated by names and naming, and by how names interact with personality. Each entry will give a brief description of a character, how s/he was named, and the role s/he plays in my book(s). Where possible, I'll include the cover of a book that features this character.

Thanks in advance for spending time with Sally's People.

4 comments:

  1. Good idea, Sally,
    Best of luck with this blog.
    Marg Muir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an awesome idea, Sally. Once I find more time (LOL) I hope to steal it from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally,
    I have really enjoyed reading your diverse range of characters. Don't forget about Bunyip! He is my favourite. This is a very inspiring blog and invaluable for aspiring writers like me.
    Renee Taprell

    ReplyDelete